Vergola provides you with a two (2) year Warranty for the Vergola Louvre Roof System installed at the site address provided.
The following are the terms of the Warranty:
Product covered by Warranty
Vergola Louvre Roof System as installed.
Period of Warranty
Two (2) years from the date of Practical Completion as defined in the Vergola Contract, to run concurrently with any statutory warranties.
Period of Warranty Motors
Five (5) years from the date of Practical Completion as defined in the Vergola Contract, to run concurrently with any statutory warranties.
For all work and materials supplied for and installed with the Vergola Louvre Roof System as follows:
- That the work was performed in a proper and workmanlike manner and in accordance with the plans and specifications set out in the Contract;
- That all materials supplied were good and suitable for the purpose for which they are used; or
- That the work was done in accordance with the law and all requisite building codes and requirements.
Vergola shall at its expense provide all work and materials in relation to repair or replacement of the Vergola Louvre Roof System or any part or component thereof covered by this Warranty.
This Warranty is strictly conditional upon and shall not become operative unless all payments due and owing to Vergola have been made.
This Warranty shall not apply and no cover shall be given if the holder of this Warranty or any person on their behalf or otherwise:
- Causes or otherwise interferes with, dismantles, dissembles, re-assembles, adapts or modifies the Vergola Louvre Roof System;
- Carries out any repairs, maintenance, replacement or alterations without the prior written consent of Vergola;
- Uses, misuses or otherwise operates the Vergola Louvre Roof System contrary to Vergola’s User Guide;
- Allows any accessory, add-on or other product to be used with the Vergola Louvre Roof System without the prior written consent of Vergola;
- Removes or relocates the Vergola Louvre Roof System from the position of first installation by Vergola; or
- Fails to adequately maintain, service, clean, keep in good order and repair the system in accordance with Vergola’s User Guide.
This Warranty shall not apply to any damage or interference to the system caused by the wilful or negligent act or omission of the Warranty Holder, any person acting on their behalf or by any third party; or any act of God; natural occurrence; occurrence beyond the control of Vergola or the holder of this Warranty.
Additional clauses required by the Competition and Consumer Regulations 2010 – Reg 90.
A claim under this Warranty must be in writing, detailing any alleged defect, and be sent together with the Warranty Card to Vergola (NSW) Pty Ltd – 7 Tepko Road, Terrey Hills, NSW, 2084. TEL: 1800 802 955 Email: email@example.com.
The reasonable expenses of any valid claim shall be borne by Vergola, while all expenses of any invalid claim shall be borne by the customer.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
All rights, benefits and remedies under this Warranty are in addition to or co-existent with those under any applicable consumer law.