Installing an open close louvered Vergola roof over your outdoor living space automatically creates a seamless transition between both areas. But there are other things you can do to enhance the seamlessness:
- Choose natural materials – Incorporate natural materials like wood, stone, and bamboo into your indoor space. These materials not only add visual interest but also help create a connection with the outdoors.
- Add plants – Indoor plants not only add beauty but also purify the air and help create a calming atmosphere. Choose plants that thrive in low-light conditions or consider installing a vertical garden to add a living wall to your indoor space.
- Incorporate water features – Water features like fountains or indoor ponds can help create a relaxing and tranquil atmosphere that brings the soothing sound of water indoors.
- Install large windows or skylights – Installing large windows or skylights can help bring natural light and views of the outdoors into your indoor space. This can help create a sense of openness and connection with nature.
- Use earthy colours – Choose colours that are inspired by nature, such as greens, browns, and blues, to create a calming and soothing environment that reflects the natural world.
- Add outdoor-inspired decor – Choose decor items like outdoor-themed artwork or sculptures to add a touch of nature to your indoor space.